On our second day, we visited the happiest place on earth. It was my first time to go to Disneyland and it was so much fun!!! It was the highlight of my trip. My sister bought the tickets for us. Each ticket costs 2500-3000 pesos. It is pricey but definitely worth it. You can take a train going there but because we were 4, we decided to take a cab from our hotel. It didn’t cost much but I suggest that you take the train because it’s extraordinary. The windows were the shape of Mickey Mouse’s head! Cool right?
The park isn’t super big but what amused me were the Disney characters. I was able to meet Minnie Mouse and it was magical. I was so happy! Sadly, there were a lot of people thus I was not able to ride anything. I was with my mom the whole time that’s why I could not ride anything but it was okay because I was able to watch all the shows. The best show for me was the Golden Mickeys. I love Musicals therefore that show made up for everything. It’s a 30-minute show with excerpts from the different Disney Musicals such as Tarzan, Beauty and the Beast, Mulan, Little Mermaid, Hunchback of Notradame, and etc. What’s very amusing also is that the cast is mostly Filipino. I felt proud watching it!
I also loved the parade! The floats were so huge!
I suggest you bring your kids to HK Disneyland because it’s the closest to our country. The plane tickets and accommodations are very affordable compared to going to the States or Japan. I didn’t buy anything from the souvenir shop because it was really expensive. My pictures and memories were enough.
- The food is expensive because each plate costs 100 HKD so bring your own food so that you don’t have to spend (Yes, they aren’t strict with that).
- You will do a lot of walking so wear comfortable shoes and clothes.
- There are a lot of people so get a fast pass so that you don’t need to fall in line.
- For me, the best time to go is November to January because the weather is cold.
- They start the shows on time so be there 30 minutes before it starts.
- Bring your own bottle of water.
- Don’t bring a lot of things because you will be too tired to carry it the whole day
- Be patient. You will not be able to take pictures with your favorite characters if you’re impatient! Also, if you want to take a picture with Elsa and Ana, I suggest that you fall in line as soon as the park opens.
- The park opens at 10 am so be there at that time. Allot a whole day for this.
- HAVE FUN! Don’t let your exhaustion stop you from exploring everything.