I’ve already written about Canyon Cove back then. In my previous entry, I mentioned that our company had a team outing therefore I didn’t really pay anything. But this time, I went with my family already therefore we had to chip in for the rooms.
We got two rooms which cost P5800 each. It’s really pricey compared to what my company paid back then. In fact, there are vouchers in metrodeal which you can buy for only P3000. The room has 3 beds but it can fit up to 4-5 people. We were actually 9 when we went and we had to be extra sneaky so that the others can sleep in the room.
Canyon Cove is very strict in terms of food and beverage. You are not allowed to bring anything inside. BUT! We were able to sneak in a lot of chips and alcoholic drinks. You just have to hide it well so that the guard won’t be able to feel it inside your bags.
We decided to eat in a restaurant called Kainan sa Dalampasigan which is a few kilometers away from the resort. The reason for this is that we wanted to eat seafood. Also, it had good reviews. I didn’t get to take a picture of everything that we ordered but for me what stood out was their baked oysters, sisig, and liempo. The price of the food ranges from 200-300 pesos. Everything is for sharing.
We were really hungry therefore I wasn’t able to take pictures of the other dishes. If you plan to go to a resort in Nasugbu Batangas, you should definitely try this restaurant.
After we ate, we swam again. Here are some pictures I took:
No i did not edit any of them!
I enjoyed Canyon Cove because I was with my loved ones and the pool was big enough to fit a lot of people however I didn’t like how strict they were in terms of bringing in food.
So here are my tips:
1. Look for a voucher so that you don’t have to spend 5800 for the room. I really find it too pricey because they say that the room is only for 2 people… But like I said, sneak in more people!
2. It’s hard to book a room during summer so get a member to book for you.
3. Bring chips and other types of food but make sure it’s hidden under lots of clothes. HAHA Because there isn’t any convenience store near by!
4. Bring lots of water. Fortunately, they allow bottled water inside
5. Try to book a date when there isn’t an event or group tour. The pool is very big but it can be too crowded.
So i divided the ratings into three parts:
1. Rooms: 4/5 It’s spacious and it has and extra bed however it’s too pricey and the aircon is hot.
2. Pool/Beach: 4/5 The pool is really huge!!! It can fit a lot of people and its shape is so unique. The beach wasn’t that nice because of the dirty water and rough sand
3. Food: 1/5 IT WAS INSANELY PRICEY FOR MAXs! And if you want to order room service you have to add another 25%. WHAT A RIP OFF!!!!!!!!
Anyway, I hope you have a great summer!
If you want me to feature your resort/restaurant you can email email@example.com