On the third day, we decided to go to the famous, Orchard road and Sea Aquarium
- 10:00 AM had our breakfast at Food Republic
- 10:30 AM walked to Orchard road and explored the place
There are many of shopping malls there. It’s filled with H&M, forever 21, Uniqlo, and cotton on etc.
- 2:00 PM took a train to Suntec City to purchase our Sea Aquarium tickets
We bought our tickets from the City sightseeing tours booth for 32 SGD each. If you check the Sentosa website, they have packages that you can choose from. It can save you some money.
- 2:30 PM Road the shuttle from Suntec City to Sentosa
This shuttle came with the Sea Aquarium tickets. There’s a free one-way transfer to Sentosa.
- 2:50 PM We finally arrived in the Sea Aquarium
- 8:00 PM took a train to Vivo City and had dinner in Food Republic.
The Sentosa Express is free.
|Amt in SGD|
|Bento Box or breakfast||6.9|
|Train from Bras Basah to Suntec City||1.7|
|Train from Vivo City to Bras Basah||1.8|
|Orange Chicken (Dinner)||6|
|Sea Aquarium tickets||32|
|Total||SGD58.4 = PHP1985|